I think that anxiety attacks at hair salons and barbershops are the worst.
- You are stuck sitting in a chair.
- You have no one to look at but yourself in a mirror.
- You have to remain still so the barber can cut your hair.
- As you flopsweat, your cut hair sticks to your face.
- You feel sorry for the barber that has to deal with this client that is sweating like a pig for no apparent reason.
- The barber capes these days are made of plastic so as your body overheats, the heat can’t escape and basically cook like a potato wrapped in Saran Wrap.
- The barber wants to make sure that they do a good job and they take their time and all you want to do is stand in front of a walk-in freezer.
- You have no idea why today you had a panic attack at the barber when you’ve sat in that chair at least ten times a year for the past three years.