- FBI considered a gay kiss-in a credible terrorist threat.
- Judge on spy court quits in disgust at revelations.
- John Aravosis suggests that maybe journalists are the target of the wiretaps.
- Bush personally asked The New York Times to kill the story.
- After saying the program didn’t grab domestic calls, turns out it does.
- Pelosi wants her letter of concern to the White House declassified.
- Conyers appears on Democracy Now rattling the impeachment saber.
NSA, FISA, Bush, Wiretap Roundup
2 responses to “NSA, FISA, Bush, Wiretap Roundup”
Let’s see….. Which is more dangerous to me and my neighbors:
A. Bill Clinton having an affair with a woman that I don’t know? or
B. Bush et al illegally spying on us and using the tag “terrorist” to describe any person or activity that represents dissent from the views that they prescribe for us to live by (for our own moral salvation, to be sure)?
Hmmm. Which do you think the impeachment clause in the constitution was designed for?
Did you see Saffire on MTP yesterday? He said HE was wiretapped for 6 months and he’s a conservative columnist. You can d/l the podcast.