We will work closely with the government. It’s their government, it’s their country. We’re there at their invitation.
I think you meant to say that we’re there at our invasion.
I earned capital in the campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it. It is my style.
- Electronic voting machine in Columbus gives Bush an extra 3,893 votes.
- Franklin County’s unofficial results had Bush receiving 4,258 votes to Democrat John Kerry’s 260 votes in a precinct in Gahanna. Records show only 638 voters cast ballots in that precinct.
- Florida counties using Optical Scan Voting the “Expected Votes” versus “Actual Results” are wildly discordant to say the least.
- The number of dead and wounded from the expected battle to retake insurgent-controlled Fallujah probably will reach levels not seen since Vietnam. (and is Fallujah the new Tet Offensive?)
- UK Daily Mirror cover two days ago: How Can 59 Million Voters “Be So Dumb”?
- Saturn’s satellite Prometheus steals material from Saturn’s rings.
- Alan Keyes doesn’t call Obama to offer congrautations, bitches about media instead.
- Lawyers swarm around Merck.
o, let me make sure i have this straight:
- holding teachers and schools accountable through the “no child left behind” act: good
- holding students accountable by denying federal aid to those with drug offesnes: good
- holding kerry accountable for everything he may or may not have said and has been alleged to have done or said: good
- holding the election process in the World’s Greatest Democracy (TM) accountable by demanding transparency and investigations of irregularities: BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!