Warning: Use of undefined constant gad_content_tag_filter_replace - assumed 'gad_content_tag_filter_replace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andymatic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/web-ninja-google-analytics/webninja_ga.php on line 1813
And you’ll see a complete blackout of any coverage of Saddam Hussein’s execution mentioning his connections to the CIA.
- Saddam was not convicted of genocide.
- Saddam invaded Iran with the encouragement of the United States in 1980.
- Saddam used chemical weapons in Iran and in his gassing of the Kurds in Halabja.
- Saddam’s chemical weapons were provided by the United States.
- Saddam was not handed over to Iran for a trial for his 1980 invasion.
- Saddam was not convicted of using chemical weapons.
- Saddam was convicted of signing death warrants for 180 Kurds.
- Saddma was hanged before or on the Muslim holiday of Eid ul-Adha.
- Eid ul-Adha commemorates Ibrahim/Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his innocent son Ishmael to God.
- During Eid ul-Adha, Muslims sacrifice a sheep or other animal in observance. The meat is then shared amongst the community.
- According to Sunnis, the holiday began on Saturday. According to Shi’ites, the holiday began on Sunday.
- The timing of the execution was made in agreement with the United States.
- Saddam Hussein was executed on an United States military base.