Just got an email about the podcast player button I have on my audio posts. I adapted it from a couple different plugin sources. Here’s the code I have so far.
- It outputs the post title before the post text.
- I don’t think it’d work with multiple audio enclosures.
- I’m not sure what it would do if an enclosure was a PDF or whatnot.
- I don’t think all my IF-THENs work elegantly – so if it fails it doesn’t blow up the page.
- Eventually need to create a CSS class for the playbox.
- I’d wanted to use the ‘track player’ version of Fabricio’s player but couldn’t get it to suppress the track number.
I know there’s a player for WordPress already that plays any recent podcasts but I wanted one that did it on a per-podcast basis. Was hoping to get this done before the competition but ah well – maybe someone has done something like this since then.
Here’s version 0.9 beta! Feel free to tinker!
Podcast Player v0.9 (in Zip format)
Leave a Reply