I’m working on a new ecourse/teleclass and figured I might as well invite my blog-folk!
You’ve probably heard of RSS or news aggregators or any of the umpteen other inconsistent names for the idea of how to automate your websurfing.
I like to think of RSS as having your own unpaid NYU intern chained in the basement that constantly surfs your favorite websites and coughs up a summary for you whenever you want. But that would defy the Geneva Conventions.
I’m piloting an ecourse on the topic to show you how you can be a raging infomaniac!
- What RSS is and how it works.
- How newsfeeds can transform the way you do online research.
- How you can be the first to know anything about anyone (including yourself).
- How to use a news aggregator to reclaim your inbox.
- The possibilities of RSS for marketing and business building.
It’s fuh-fuh-fuh-FREE since it’s a pilot and will be delivered via
email, blog and teleclass.
I hope you’ll join me…
Click here to get on the announcement list:
Tell your friends – please forward!
Leave a Reply