“Having worked as a developer for a bank or two I can inform you that banks 100% would not give a shit about bitcoin. … Here is simple flowchart to tell what’s on a banks mind:
- Will the evil gov’t regulation (from bank perspective) let me create more debt? If yes; go to two.
- Get some sucker to take a loan.
- Do I think I can get interest on this loan at reasonable rate to the risk? If yes, go back to 1.
- Sell the debt on any market that the evil gov’t legislation (from bank perspective) allows.
- Have I created too much debt that legislation allows? If yes, go to 4, otherwise, go to 1.
You guys are just trying to feel more important than you really are.”
Image from http://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/bitcoins/