Warning: Use of undefined constant gad_content_tag_filter_replace - assumed 'gad_content_tag_filter_replace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andymatic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/web-ninja-google-analytics/webninja_ga.php on line 1813
Project Censored is back with their picks for the top under-reported stories of last year:
- White House erodes open government.
- Civilian death toll of Fallujah
- Distored election coverage, hackable voting machines
- Surveillance soceity unveiling
- US uses tsunami to military advantage
- Saddam raked in oil profits from Jordan and Turkey – with US approval
- Journalists in danger
- US sets criteria for Iraq farmers: use Monsanto
- Iran’s oil market shift from dollars to euros could cause dollar to plummet
- Mountaintop removal in Appalachia decimates ecosystems
More and more I think it is less a liberal media bias or a conservative media bias – the bias is pro-military and pro-corporation.