This post from MeFi made me want to make a few notes about Norway:
- World’s 3rd largest oil exporter.
- Saves oil revenus to finance future generations.
- Norway has been voted the best country to live in for the past five years.
- Norway has no external debt.
- No hormones in animal feed.
- Accept same-sex couples.
- "i just realized how interesting it is that a country with so much oil then chooses to tax the crap outta the stuff and spends the money to save gas instead of squandering it. what a concept."