Warning: Use of undefined constant gad_content_tag_filter_replace - assumed 'gad_content_tag_filter_replace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andymatic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/web-ninja-google-analytics/webninja_ga.php on line 1813
Would star the Muppets:
“As glorious as that would be it still pales in comparison to the idea of the Muppets taking over the entire broadcast. Make it a separate PPV if you must.
- The opening of the show to the Muppets theme song “It’s time for the Super Bowl Tonight!”
- Pregame tailgating with the Swedish chef.
- Miss Piggy performing the national anthem.
- Kermit and Fozzy doing sideline interviews.
- Sweetums leading the cheerleaders.
- Beeker and Honeydew doing sports science.
- The Muppet Band (Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem) for the half time show itself with Weird Al.
- Sam Eagle on play by play.
- Waldorf and Statler on color commentary.
- Gonzo during the halftime show being launched out of a canon.
There is not a person young or old that this would not hit as a demographic. Children friendly and there wouldn’t be a worry of anything being censored.”
Full thread about public support for GWAR doing the half-time show http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1owo5m/the_nfl_took_questions_but_stone_walled_the_44000/ccwdjwj
Image is a production still from the The Muppets.