- Most importantly, "He has a good heart."
- Counsel for Reagan and Bush I.
- Denied civil rights of 12-year-old girl handcuffed and chained at a DC train station for eating a french fry.
- Opposed effort to allow minorities to argue voting rights.
- Argued that public high school grad ceremonies could include religious ceremonies.
- Argued that Endangered Species Acts doesn’t override interstate commerce law.
- Helped argue that doctors and clinics receiving federal funds cannot talk about abortion.
Okay. I guess it is about time to get that underground railroad started.