- Defense increased by 24%
- Cuts in education, healthcare, environment
- $354 billion added to deficit
- Bush started with surplus and a then 10-year forecast of 5.6 trillion
- Bush has added 45% to the national debt
- Deficit spending of all previous presidents together and adjusted for inflation: $5,674,178,209,886.86. Today it iss $8,195,544,127,376.07
Homeland security evidently doesn’t include food, clothing, clean water, shelter, education or healthcare.
Bush is not a tax and spend Democrats. He’s a spend and spend Republican. At least the democrats have the since to raise the goddamn taxes.
Oh Andy this is so negative – I just can’t read this kind of stuff…
- Are you living in the US?
- Do you pay taxes?
- Do you run a business?
You better pay attention. That diesel engine you here is the trucks being backed up.