- Pakistan says that if bin Laden “is being like a peaceful citizen” inside the country, he “would not be taken into custody.”
- Pakistan makes deal with militant tribes that the Pakistani military will no longer operate in the area where Osama bin Laden and other top al Qaeda operatives are believed to be hiding.
- The Pakistani regime has been negotiating truces with the Bush administration’s encouragement.
- And yet, Bush compares bin Laden to Hitler.
- Now who’s givine appeasement.
In other news: I don’t give a shit about Katie, Suri or Rosie.