Before I forget…
1. Gay male bloggers can no longer bitch about the people at the gym. They’re pigs who have no regard for sanitary conditions and women should stick to yoga in the privacy of their own homes: we’ve gotten your points and they’re (un)duly noted. If it’s that bad, find a new gym or stop going. But for God’s sake, we’ve all heard enough. 😉
2. So-called “pro-lifer” chicks who march DC with signs reading “I regret my abortion” have to stop bitching and let people make their own mistakes. Stop blaming Roe vs. Wade for your decision. How did you think you were going to feel about having your fetus sucked out brain first?
3. People who wander aimlessly with iPods have to die. Yup. Don’t bitch when the boy on the bike runs into you or when you get mauled by that rabid stray dog. People were screaming at you but you couldn’t hear because you still can’t stop playing Kelis’ Milkshake. And no, you don’t look cool.
4. There is nothing tragic about a rich old man dying of natural causes. We should all be so lucky.
5. People who don’t respond to emails should be punched in the throat – race, gender, religion, sexual orientation be damned.