Warning: Use of undefined constant gad_content_tag_filter_replace - assumed 'gad_content_tag_filter_replace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andymatic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/web-ninja-google-analytics/webninja_ga.php on line 1813
Adapted from Democrats.org list. I wanted to type it out so it makes more sense to me:
- DeLay’s daughter and wife were paid $500K+ since 2001 by DeLay PACs and campaign committees. Complaint: payments considered unusually generous.
- 1997 trip to Moscow paid for by covert off-shore company that may be a front for Russian companies/seuciryt forces.
- 2000 UK/Scotland trip paid for by Indian tribe gambling lobby ($70K).
- Grand jury investigation: DeLay’s Texas PAC funneled money to RNC which then shot it back to DeLay – scooting around Texas campaign finance law.
- DoJ investigation: DeLay took trip paid for by Korean-US lobbyist.
- Tying up loose ends: DeLay purged ethics committee of Republican that think he’s a big asshole. Then changed rules to make beginning investigations more difficult.
- DeLay pushes lobbying firms to deny jobs to Democrats.
- DeLay kept Medicare bill vote open for 3 hours (overdue 15 minutes) in order to pressure more Repubs to vote for the bill.
- Texas redistricting exodus: Democracts fled state to avoid redistricting war, DeLay used FAA to try and track them.
- DeLay selling seats at his table to energy company for $56K+.
Also – Flash demo at House of Scandal.
Other assorted assholishness: