Chicago Cat Detects Carbon Monoxide, Saves Owners

At the end of last month, their water pump caused a build up of the odorless gas, carbon monoxide. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s deadly and can wreak some serious havoc in a very short amount of time. Either Winnie has been reading wikipedia, or she’s just got that animal instinct for life going for her. She jumped up on their bed around 1 a.m. and went berserk, meowing wildly. She also did the same thing last year when a bunch of tornadoes blasted through the area. The Keeslings got up and Cathy felt kind of disoriented, so she called 911. The paramedics came and got her husband, their 14-year-old son and Winnie and another pet cat out of the house to treat them

Published by <span class='p-author h-card'>Andy</span>

Gay Hoosier Taurus INFJ ex-playwright pianist gymbunny published author in San Francisco.