Warning: Use of undefined constant gad_content_tag_filter_replace - assumed 'gad_content_tag_filter_replace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andymatic.com/html/wp-content/plugins/web-ninja-google-analytics/webninja_ga.php on line 1813
I haven’t been following the Libby trial as tightly as I should be. Here’s the main thing to know:
“[Former press secretary Ari] Fleischer said the conversation happened July 7, 2003, days before Libby told investigators he was surprised to learn about the CIA operative from a reporter. That discrepancy is at the heart of Libby’s perjury and obstruction trial.”
- 100K people march across the nation for peace. Bush doesn’t react.
- New Executive Order gives White House power to regulate various industries without civil servants or scientists input.
- 13% of Americans have never heard of global warming.
- Oil and gas companies drool over newly dry Arctic land.
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper has issued a formal apology and Canada will pay [kidnapped by the US, tortured overseas, innocent Maher] Arar $8 million plus legal fees to settle his case against them.