Survey inspired by Sam (he got it from Terrance who got it from Bejata):
1. Do you expect to receive a Valentine?s Day wish from someone special this year?
Not especially. I see V-day as just one more fabricated celebration to sell slave-made chocolate and overprice cardboard. Though I’m sure Ron and I will go out – if he’s not working.
2. What is the biggest fib you?ve ever put on a resume?
I list those two (1, 2) schlock-sploitation Ed Wood videos I did as independent films.
3. Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic about your financial future in 2004?
Currently realistic. Ultra-realistic.
4. Which of the following would you most like to be, and why?
a. A famous artist or entertainer
b. A world class athlete
c. A wealthy business owner.
d. An influential politician or community leader
Artist/entertainer – because that can open up to everything else.
5. Have you ever engaged in a sexual act (including masturbation) at a place where you worked?
Well – I do work at home.
6. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? How many and where?
1. Left shoulder – solar icon. Had left nipple pierced – got bored with that – took it out. Currently trying to decide between an armband tat or a nice Celtic/Asian dragon on my right upper-arm shoudler. Not sure why the attraction to tattoos – maybe it’s a way to ‘mark’ myself. I feel like my aethetics/attitudes are conducive to the whole tattoo-ing culture – it’s fun to look like a neo-con with my clothes on and then a wild Kokopeiki.
7. What did you eat the last time you had a late night hunger craving?
Uncle Ben’s Rice Pudding. The whole damned box.
8. Do you know for whom you?ll be voting for president, either in a primary or the general election?
I was a big Dean-head. But I think he’s tripping up. A survey said I should vote for Kucinich.
9. The Super Bowl is this weekend. Will you watch for the game, the halftime show or the commercials?
I really don’t give a shit about the Super Bowl. The whole idea that the news is carrying previews of the commercials is so anti-news and obvious-marketing that it’s sickening. I don’t even know who’s playing this year.
10. If either were to come your way today, which would be more welcome; a check for $200 or two hours of hot, sweaty, butt nekkid sex?
Money. Black gold. Texas tea.